Smooth surface, marking that is easy to follow, problem-free passability of all trails. Maintenance of our singletrack network is not easy. Help us make them look as new for as long as possible.
Singletrails were built to provide us as pleasurable ride as possible. In order to maintain their perfect condition, we need your help. There are 3 ways how to help:
1. Any financial contribution to our activity
We will use your contributions for the maintenance of the trails, their further construction and the improvements at the Jedovnice Base.
You can contribute:
- at the Information Centre at the Jedovnice Base
- in a parking booth next to the Eldorado restaurant in Mariánské údolí
- using a bank transfer to the bank account 3889093339 / 0800 (Česká spořitelna).
2. Becoming a member of the Singletrail Moravský Kras Sports Club
- Plentiful membership base is giving us a mandate to negotiate with public institutions, landowners and hunting associations that decide about permissions for further construction of singletrails and also about the possibilities to develop our activities on existing trails (f.e. in a form of hobby cycling lessons for children, organizing events to promote cycling etc.).
- Being a member of the sports club gives you the opportunity to become a part of the community and participate in regular events for members.
- You will feel good that you are supporting a project that makes sense.
There are many more reasons for becoming a member! Read them here and if you agree, fill in the application form right away.
3. Partnership for companies
- Do you work in a company full of people keen on mountain biking?
- Does your company team have a sporting spirit?
- Do you resonate with the project of Singletrail Moravský kras?
Whatever way of support you choose, thank you!
WE RIDE IT TOGETHER.